BREAKFAST and LUNCH MENUS
With Lunch Money Now, you can
(1) deposit money into your account,
(2) look up your balance
(3) look up your daily breakfast and lunch charges and
(4) setup email notifications when your balance gets low.
All you need is your child's student ID number, their date of birth and the last four digits of their social security number.
2012-2013 Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application
School Nutrition Services
Our School Nutrition Services offered in the district include participating in the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program on both campuses.
1. To encourage good health through good eating habits.
2. To serve well-balanced, attractive, and nutritious meals at a minimum cost.
3. To provide children with learning experiences that will improve their eating habits.
4. To meet sanitary standards of city and state in regard to food storage, preparation and service.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
| My Site
| Log on
© Copyright 2012 - Santa Gertrudis
|Powered by Edclick|