Santa Gertrudis ISD has applied for and been approved to receive the 2020-2023 ARP ESSER III Federal Grant.
The intent and purpose of the American Rescue Plan (ARP) of 2021, Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER III) funding is to help safely reopen and sustain the safe operation of schools and address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on students.
La intención y el propósito del Plan de Rescate Estadounidense (ARP) de 2021, la financiación del Alivio de Emergencia para Escuelas Primarias y Secundarias (ESSER III) es ayudar a reabrir de manera segura y mantener seguro el funcionamiento de las escuelas y tomar en cuenta el impacto de la pandemia de coronavirus en los estudiantes.
The District is posting two (2) plans with regard to that federal grant:
- Use of Funds Plan – How the district plans to use the grant funds
- Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan – How the district plans to return to in-person instruction and the safety guidelines the district will follow
For the information posted here, if you need
- an oral translation,
- translation into another language, or
- an alternate format,
Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER)
Santa Gertrudis ISD Learning Recovery and Acceleration Plan 21-22
Stakeholder Meeting ESSER III - May 26, 2021
SGISD Stakeholder Feedback
SGISD Use of Funds Plan
The above-listed plans were developed with stakeholder consultation as listed below:
- Stakeholder surveys conducted during Spring, 2021 semester - results available on request [email protected] or 361-384-5087 ext. 3004
- SGISD Department of Instruction Meeting – May 6, 2021
- SGISD Stakeholder Meeting - May 26, 2021
- District-Wide Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA) and Federal Applications Planning Meetings –June 9, 2021
- Formal presentation/discussion at School Board Meeting – June 23, 2021 Board Meeting #5