Welcome to the Santa Gertrudis ISD Military Families Information Page. This page serves as a guide and resource for those active-duty and civilian support staff whose children are enrolled or looking to enroll in Santa Gertrudis ISD schools. NAS Kingsville is home to several commands, including Commander Training Air-Wing Two, the Chief of Naval Air Training Detachment (CNATRA), and U.S. Army Reserve. NAS Kingsville trains 50 percent of the Navy & Marine Corps' tactical jet pilots each year. On July 4, 1942, the same day the city of Kingsville was celebrating its own birthday, (P-4) Naval Air Auxiliary Station (NAAS) Kingsville Field was commissioned, becoming one of seven auxiliary air stations for the Naval Air Technical Training Command (NATTC).
This page provides support and resources to military members, support staff, and their families. Due to our strong academics and in-depth knowledge of the military culture over the years, we can provide families and their children with the best educational experience.
- The Purple Star School Program
- Military & Family Life Counseling Brochure
- Naval Air Station Kingsville (NASK) Webpage Resources
- NASK Resources
- NASK MWR Resources
- Military One Source
- Texas Education Agency- Military Resources
- Free Online 24/7 Tutoring for Military Families
- Military Child Education Coalition® (MCEC)®
- Texas School District Locator (SDL)
- Anchored 4 Life (In Elementary, Intermediate, and Junior High School)
- Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission (MIC3)
Counseling LPC, CYB-MFLC
SGISD Military Family Liaison