P-TECH is for students in grades 9–12 who want to get a head start in a career where skilled employees are in high demand. It is a four-year, career-focused program providing students with real-world work experience through internships in fields connected to their classroom studies.
Today's decisions create tomorrows success!
Students who successfully complete the four-year program will graduate with:
- A high school diploma
- A Career and Technical Education endorsement
- Relevant industry certifications
- Practical workplace experience
Santa Gertrudis Academy High School is committed to creating opportunities to help students achieve beyond the classroom.
Our goal is to graduate every student enrolled in CTE and in Health Sciences with a high school diploma and a guaranteed job.
P-TECH stands for Pathways in Technology Early College High School. As part of the program, students can choose a career pathway and take courses that provide the academic, technical, and workplace skills that are attractive to employers. Students have the potential to earn college credit hours along with industry certificates for their selected career pathway — opportunities that can potentially lead to paid internships and job placement after graduation all while pursuing their high school diploma. Best of all, this opportunity comes tuition-free.
- Are you interested in tuition-free college classes?
- Would you welcome the opportunity to earn college credit and an industry certificate while attending high school?
- Could you see yourself pursuing on-the-job training in a technology pathway leading to well-paying career opportunities?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, a P-Tech program could be right for you. Reach out to our P-Tech Director, Mrs. Escobedo @ email@example.com for more information.